Sunday 4 January 2015

It's a Long Way to Pokhara, December 30th 2014

On the road....

Tuesday, 1130am and the journey to Pokhara starts now. A journey by train, plane and bus over several thousand miles across three days - a journey of epic proportions but something I'm quite used to!

A crisp winters day, blue sky for a change as I head off through the County Hall car park, down the famous Carrow Road and on to my first stop - Morrisons supermarket and a good, old fashioned roast chicken nosh up. Also it's the time for a final run through before the point of no return, that time when realisation of what is about to begin finally hits. 

And then it hits me, like a bolt of lightening from the heavens. I have that stomach wrenching feeling and I need to fix it - quickly!

No comments:

Post a Comment